Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snarkfest's Top 5 Blog Posts of 2012

Since I've seen a bunch of other bloggers doing this, and since I'm a newbie to all of this, I figure it must be cool to come up with an end of the year list of one's most widely read blog posts of 2012, right? And far be it for me to not hang out with the cool kids. I'm all about cool. Does anyone even SAY cool these days? I don't know. But I do know that you guys really seemed to enjoy my ride on the Character Assassination Carousel from Ninja Mom, where I skewered We're Going on a Bear Hunt. You guys also seemed to enjoy reading my take on Positive Panties. I'll let you guys read the list yourselves and if you know someone who could use a good laugh, or a pair of Positive Panties, share this blog with them. And thanks for your support. Hopefully 2013 will be full of laughs, sarcasm and heavy doses of snark!! So now without further ado, from the home office in Terre Haute, Indiana, here are the top 5 blog posts from Snarkfest this year:

5. My Apologies? Not So Fast.......

4. Your Pet Hates You

3. Homecoming Dress (A Mother's Nightmare)

2. Positive Panties

1. We're Going on a Bear Hunt

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me! Y'all are awesome. And those of you who know me, know I never say y'all. So y'all must be pretty special.

8 comments:

  1. You're so "cool" Teri ;) Looks like I've got some reading to do beyond the whirlwind that was "Positive Panties" this year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks Jen. Hope you enjoy what you read. If you don't, I'll put on my Positive Panties, I can handle it. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all of these!!!! My favorite is ... ALL OF THEM!!!!! So glad to be able to read your blog!!!! (I went to school in southern MO - you can pick up y'all and not even realize it!)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year The Snarky One, and I just had a good laugh after reading your post called 'positive panties'. I never knew knickers could be so much fun and give you so much power, ha ha ha ha ha. I also liked how they told you to measure your NATURAL waist......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Rum-Punch!! Behold the power of Positive Undergarments!!!

      Delete
    2. naziwhackjobrunningcrackhoJanuary 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM

      LOL...well you know mine #2 and #5 should be counted as 1.

      Delete
  4. Not only are you super duper cool, you are SO SO SO funny! I am still drying my eyes from the tears of laughter... "do you know why the dress was only $34 at Macys?" You said because the hookers even knew better!! I will laugh about that forever! You make me so thankful I sill have a baby, and he is a boy... Cheers to another year of you and the girls making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.